Prerequisite for a thesis is the successful application via the online form as well as the preparation of an exposé. The exposé is graded for students of the Bachelor of Business Administration in the context of the project seminar (module 11) and is ungraded for students of the Bachelor of Industrial Engineering as well as Master students.
In all other respects, the prerequisites and requirements (e.g. minimum number of ECTS) of the examination regulations applicable to you at the time apply to the registration and preparation of a thesis.
Winter Term 2023/2024
- Application start: 01.07.2023
- Application deadline: 30.07.2023
- Place allocation: until 08.08.2023
- Place acceptance: until 14.08.2023
- Kick-Off: 02.10.2023
- Submission of exposé: 29.10.2023
Summer Term 2024
- Application start: 09.01.2024
- Application deadline: 09.02.2024
- Place allocation: until 16.02.2024
- Place acceptance: until 23.02.2024
- Kick-Off: 12.03.2024
- Submission of exposé: 14.04.2024
Documents to be submitted
Documents are submitted via the online application form.
- BOSS grade transcript (current studies)
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form)
- Confirmation of practical experience (e.g. employer's reference / confirmation of employment - also in the case of ongoing activities)
- Confirmation of international experience (e.g. employer's reference / extract of grades - also in case of continuous stay)
- Bachelor's degree certificate (only for Master's students)
Please note the max. file size of 3MB when uploading your application documents!