|Module:||Modul 11: Seminar|
|Lecturer:||JProf. Dr. Simon Hensellek, Julius de Groot|
|Language:||German (seminar), English (paper)|
|Events:||Online-Application:||Monday, 23.01.2023 until Friday, 27.01.2023|
|Information session:||Wednesday, 25.01.2023, Zoom|
|Kickoff:||Monday, 20.02.2023, 16:00 - 18:00, Zoom|
|Interim Presentation:||Monday, 15.05.2023, 10:00 - 12:00, SRG 3.031|
|Deadline for paper submission:||Monday, 03.07.2023|
|Contact:||Julius de Groot|
In the summer term 2023, the undergraduate seminar at the Junior Professorship of Entrepreneurship and Digitalization will address the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on Entrepreneurial Intention. In particular, your assignment is to develop a model as well as a research question, which you will subsequently analyze empirically. For this purpose, we provide you with an already existing data set. One half of the course will examine the data using classical regression analysis, the other half will examine the data set using fsQCA in conjunction with Necessary Condition Analysis (NCA).
If you have your own idea for a research paper in the topic area of the seminar, please feel free to contact us.
Participation in the module "Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten" of the Junior Professorship Entrepreneurship and Digitalization in the same semester.
In order to successfully complete the bachelor's seminar in this course, students are required to write a seminar paper as well as give an interim presentation.
- The length of your seminar paper should not exceed 20 pages and should not be less than 15 pages (excluding graphics and tables).
- Processing period: 01.04.2023 - 01.07.2023 (expected date)
- Submission will be made digitally as a PDF file via moodle.
- Each participant will give an interim presentation (likely via Zoom)
- Each presentation will consist of 10 minutes of talk, followed by a short Q&A session
- Presentations should include at least the structure, methodology, and relevance of the work
- The date of the interim presentation will be announced in the kickoff event
In order to support you optimally in the preparation of your seminar paper, we offer a weekly consultation hour. This takes place every Tuesday from 10:00 - 12:00. Please register in advance, an informal registration via Julius.deGroottu-dortmundde is sufficient. You are also invited to send us your questions in advance.